- Economical alternative to a shock dampened-type Springer
- Fully assembled with an in-line top bracket without a built-in rake
- 1″ O.D. steering stem designed for Timken® type bearings
- Both rear legs are threaded for right or left brakes
- The 3/4″ O.D. axle kit includes a brake mount pivot with thrust washer and hub spacers (custom spacers may be required depending on the wheel used)
- Measures 9-1/4″ between Rockers
- Riser mounts are on 4-3/4″ centers and threaded 1/2″-20
- Requires ’84-’99 wheel (compatible with 3/4″ O.D. axle)
- These Springers are measured from the bottom of the top tree to the center of the axle
- Springers do not accept spotlight bars; no fender mounts.
- For American models only; will not fit on European models.
These spring forks will not fit European models. The standard length Springer (31″ measured from top bearing to the axle) is comparable to a standard-length FXST front end.